The 8th WDAA Annual Meeting and Honors Luncheon will be held on Sept 27th from 9:00AM to 4:30PM in the Roper’s Cantina at the Lazy E. The Annual Meeting will consist of several speakers, including Bill Moroney, the CEO of USEF; a report on proposed USEF rule changes; and reports from the WDAA Board of Directors. The highlight of the Annual Meeting is the WDAA Honors Luncheon, during which the awards for the Horse Lifetime Points and Awards Program will be presented. The Top Hand Award and the Hall of Champions inductions will also take place.
Reservations are required and are $45 for members and $55 for non-members. Please sign up early for this wonderful event, we want as many Lifetime Points and Awards recipients there as possible…we have a lot to celebrate!
9:00AM – Coffee and Pastries
- Welcome – Ellen DiBella – Introduction of Board of Directors and Staff, acknowledgement of WDAA Committee Members.
9:30AM – 11:45AM
- Western Dressage USEF Rules and Rule Proposal presentation – Cindy Butler, WDAA Western Dressage Rules Committee Chair and USEF Western Dressage Committee Chair
12:00 PM – Honors Luncheon – sponsored by a generous grant from USEF
- Horse Lifetime Points and Awards presentations
- Top Hand Award
- Hall of Champions Presentation – Blondasaurus Ruth
2:00PM – 3:20PM
- All you ever wanted to know about USEF and how it benefits your horse, you and WDAA – Bill Morony CEO USEF
- Questions that have been sent in by WDAA members will be answered by Bill Moroney on live steam provided by IDK Media Group at IDKMG.TV
- Presidents report – Ellen DiBella
- Treasures report – Sharron Sarchet
- Points and Awards report – Kathy Newcomb
- Show Recognition report – Kathy Newcomb
- Affiliate Committee report – Lynn Shinkle
- What is in the future for your WDAA, an open discussion with the Board of Directors.
Please message the WDAA staff at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments or special needs at our events. Thank you again for your support of Western Dressage and the WDAA.
We look forward to seeing you again at this exciting event!Register for the 2017 Annual Meeting